TGC 10th Anniversary!
The culmination of commemorable 10th year!!
“20th Tokyo Girls Collection 2015 SPRING/SUMMER”
The Executive Committee of Tokyo Girls Collection (Planning/Production: F1 Media) will hold the 20th TOKYO GIRLS COLLECTION 2015 SPRING/SUMMER (hereafter, TGC) at Yoyogi National Gymnasium 1st Arena on February 28th (Sat.),2015.
Theme for the TGC 2015 S/S is “10th Anniversary 「Power of Fashion!」”
Spreading 「Tokyo Trend culture」 to the world!!! TOKYO GIRLS’s inquisitive mind for fashion will be revealed!
The largest fashion fiesta TGC started in 14 A/W and it has been 10 years since it started!! TGC is facing a memorable climatic year. The theme for this commemorable evet will be the same as 2014A/W, “Power of Fashion!”. We promised to show the “Tokyo Trend Culture” to the world by spreading Tokyo girl’s strong inquisitive minds for fashion.
Only for TGC! We are grateful to receive a message from two amazing models!
This commemorable 10th year anniversary, TGC invited Karina and Anna Tsuchiya to heat up the arena together with TGC! We got a message from both models:
Special 10th year anniversary program will be lined up!
This year’s TGC will follow the trace of ten years of history and also, many contents that are celebrating opening of new era will be included. Since the first TGC we had the epoch-making sale tool that the audience can purchase the clothes which the models on the runway carrying out can be purchased from the cell phone.
Tie-up stage with The famous TV drama and variety show will be lined up in the stage, please look forward to see the gorgeous guests who we are going to invite at the TGC 2015 S/S stage!
On February 28st (Sat.), 2015, Yoyogi National Gymnasium 1st Arena will be bursting with “girls’ power” from the models, artists, guests, and girls attending the event!! Stay tuned for even more great things from TGC 10th anniversary year!!
*Detailed information will be uploaded on the 20th TGC official site when available (http://tgc.st/).
2014年9月6日（土）さいたまスーパーアリーナにて行われた「第19回 東京ガールズコレクション 2014 AUTUMN/WINTER」の様子
Feburary, 28th, 2015 (Sat), Door open at 13:00/ Show starts at 15:00/ Ends 21:00
Yoyogi National Gymnasium 1st arena (Address: 2-1-1 Jinnan Shibuya ku, Tokyo )
F1 (Females aged between 20-34)
– Arena platinum reserved seats: Advance ticket: JPY 15,500 (incl. tax)/Original TGC novelty goods and pen light included
– Reserved seats: Advance ticket – JPY 7,800 (including tax); Regular ticket – JPY 8,300 (including tax)/ pen light included
– Non-reserved seats: Advance ticket – 5,800 JPY (including tax); Regular ticket – 6,300JPY (including tax)/ pen light included
＜First round of advance sales＞
– TGC Premium (Gold) membership advance sales: December 20 (Sat.), 2014 from 10:00am ～ December 24 (Wed.),2014 23:59
– TGC Premium (Normal) membership advance sales: December 21 (Sun.), 2014 from 10:00am ～ December 24 (Wed.), 2014 23:59
– TGC email newsletter member advance sales (First round): December 27 (Sat.), 2014 from 10:00am ～January 9th (Fri), 2015 23:59
＜Second round of advance sales＞
– TGC email newsletter member advance sales (Second round): January 10 (Sat), 2015 from 10:00am ～ January 23rd (Fri), 2015 from 23:59
– Kyodo Tokyo Members advanced sales: January 10 (Sat), 2015 from 10:00am ～ January 23rd (Fri), 2015 from 23:59
– Ticket Board advance sales: January 10 (Sat), 2015 from 10:00am ～ January 23rd (Fri), 2015 from 23:59
– Ticket Pia member advance sales: January 10 (Sat), 2015 from 10:00am ～ January 23rd (Fri), 2015 from 23:59
– e+ (e plus) advance sales: January 10 (Sat), 2015 from 10:00am ～ January 23rd (Fri), 2015 from 23:59
– CN play guide: January 10 (Sat), 2015 from 10:00am ～ January 23rd (Fri), 2015 from 23:59
＜General ticket sales＞
– Reservation / sales begins 10:00am, January 24th (Sat), 2015 *Sales end when tickets are sold out
Kozue Akimoto, ASHLEY, Mayuko Arisue, ALEXA, Emiri, Elena, Aya Ohmasa, Sayaka Okada, Saya Kagawa, Karina, Karolina, Mayuko Kawakita, Kelly,Kelly Ann, Nana Komatsu, Yuki Shikanuma, Anna Tsuchiya, Ayami Nakajyo, Nanaka, Maggy, Marie, Angelica Michibata, Mai Miyagi, Miyu, Melody Yoko, Yuuki Yamamoto, Loveli and more… *In Japanese Alphabetical order.
Fashion show, live artist performances, partner events, and more
Executive Committee of Tokyo Girls Collection
Ito-Yokado (Seven & i Holdings Co., Ltd.), ABLE (ABLE INC.), and others *Listed by rank
F1 Media Inc.